“Dr Darshana Sedera is well-known and well-published academic in the field. He has an impressive list of high quality publications, contributing to the theory and practice …” – Australian Research Council Independent Assessor (2018)
BBC Future talks about our research. Summary available at http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190104-are-you-a-digital-hoarder
- Deputy Dean and Director of the Digital Enterprise Lab – School of Business and Tourism, Southern Cross University, Gold Coast – Australia
- Adjunct Professor – Swinburne Business School, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne – Australia
- Adjunct Professor – RMIT University, Melbourne – Australia
- Visiting Professor – University of Kelaniya – Sri Lanka
- Professor of Information Systems | Research Director – Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne – Australia
- Associate Professor of Information Systems | Course Director – Monash University, Melbourne – Australia
- Associate Professor of Information Systems | Lead – Enterprise Systems Research Group Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane – Australia
I am an enthusiastic, boundary-spanner in research, teaching and service in the disciplines of Information Systems, Innovation, Business Intelligence, Social Media and Enterprise Systems.
- Over 200 peer reviewed publications to-date, including publications at premier journals in the discipline.
- 27 papers accepted to the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) – the premier conference in information systems discipline.
- Over 50 leading international collaborators .
- Numerous grants, including ARC Discovery and ARC Linkage grants .
- Chair of The Special Interest Group for Enterprise Systems (SIG-ES).
- I organize the monthly executive seminar series and Entrepreneurship circles (See samples under videos).